I am dedicated to unshackling the world.
I follow that mission by coaching the leaders of tomorrow to become the best they’re capable of becoming.
My journey has been wide-ranging. I’ve founded and led an award-winning brand development agency, living through the ups and the downs of the entrepreneurial roller coaster. I’ve worked as a management consultant within leadership development, helping global leaders and organizations to grow. And I’ve climbed the peaks of the corporate ladder, suffering the lows of stress and burnout in its wake.
Through these adventures and other spiritual pursuits, I’ve gained a glimpse of the potential of becoming and transformation that lies in store for everyone in every waking moment.
Apart from 1-on-1 coaching, I also write. My first book was completed in 2019 and will be published later this year. A second book is on its way.
I’m based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Credentials and training:
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- NLP Practitioner-in-Training at NLP Marin
- Coaching Dojo Alumni
- Transformational Coaching Alumni
- Master’s Degree in International Marketing and Management
Books that I’ve been featured in:
- REMOTE: Office Not Required by Basecamp founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Do Pause: You are not a To Do List by Robert Poynton
Publications that have featured my writing:
- Teacher to aspiring coaches
- Speaker at Transfer, a non-profit organization
- Co-founder of several communities and networks, including Founder’s Table and Lead by Design