I support the leaders of today and tomorrow on their inner and outer journeys in work and life.
My journey has been wide-ranging. I’ve founded and led a brand development agency, living through the ups and the downs of the entrepreneurial roller coaster. I’ve worked as a management consultant within leadership development, helping global leaders and organizations to grow. And I’ve climbed the peaks of the corporate ladder, suffering the lows of stress and burnout in its wake.
Through these adventures and other spiritual inquiries, I’ve gained a glimpse of the potential in being, belonging, and becoming that lies in store for every one of us. My work is now devoted to helping people unfold more of who they are.
Themes I explore through my work and writing are: relationality, regenerative and embodied leadership, trauma work, post-secularism, addressing the metacrisis, philosophy and metaphysics, and bringing more goodness, truth, and beauty to business.
Alongside my coaching and therapy practice, I lead Yellow together with Robert Poynton. It started as an online space where small groups came together to learn and explore in a responsive, curriculum-free environment. Today Yellow offers in-person events like Walk and Talks, Reading Weekends, and the annual “unconference” 3D Yellow in the Spanish countryside.
I’m a host at Coaches Rising, where I facilitate certified online coaching trainings.
I also write. My first book, On Relationality: Lessons from Martin Buber on Living in Relation with Self, Others, the World, and Life Itself, came out in 2023.
I live in Stockholm, Sweden with my partner and son.
Credentials and training:
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- NLP Master Practitioner from NLP Marin
- NARM Practitioner (advanced therapeutic training for working with complex trauma, including attachment, relational and developmental trauma)
- PsychoNeuroEnergetics Practitioner (somatic trauma healing)
- Timeless Wisdom Training from Thomas Hübl
- Family Constellations and Systemic Constellations
- Warm Data Lab Host from the International Bateson Institute
- Master’s Degree in International Marketing and Management from Copenhagen Business School
- On Relationality: Lessons from Martin Buber on Living in Relation with Self, Others, the World, and Life Itself (2023)
Books I’m featured in:
- REMOTE: Office Not Required by Basecamp founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Do Pause: You are not a To Do List by Robert Poynton
- Do Improvise: Less Push. More Pause. Better results. A new approach to work (and life). [2nd edition] by Robert Poynton