I support the leaders of today and tomorrow on their inner and outer journeys in work and life.
My journey has been wide-ranging. I’ve founded and led an award-winning brand development agency, living through the ups and the downs of the entrepreneurial roller coaster. I’ve worked as a management consultant within leadership development, helping global leaders and organizations to grow. And I’ve climbed the peaks of the corporate ladder, suffering the lows of stress and burnout in its wake.
Through these adventures and other spiritual pursuits, I’ve gained a glimpse of the potential in being and becoming that lies in store for every one of us, in every waking moment.
Alongside my coaching practice, I also lead Yellow. It’s an online space of regenerative learning for curious minds. We launched in the spring of 2020, with participants from around the world.
I also write. I completed the manuscript of my first book in 2019.
I’m based in Stockholm, Sweden and Berlin, Germany.
Credentials and training:
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- NLP Master Practitioner from NLP Marin
- NARM Practitioner-in-Training (advanced training for working with complex trauma, including attachment, relational and developmental trauma)
- PsychoNeuroEnergetics Practitioner-in-Training (somatic trauma healing)
- Conscious Healing from Thomas Hübl
- Family Systems and Constellations
- Certified Warm Data Lab & People Need People Host from the International Bateson Institute
- Master’s Degree in International Marketing and Management
Books I’m featured in:
- REMOTE: Office Not Required by Basecamp founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Do Pause: You are not a To Do List by Robert Poynton